I enjoy building and creating things. Some are large and some small, some are serious and others less so. Project I work on tend to fulfill needs I have or allow me to experiment with new technologies. You can find my projects on this page.
maps Electron to Chromium. Used by Autoprefixer, Babel-preset-end and Browserslist
You can find my open source projects and contributions on GitHub.
Older things I built:
Having been active on the web since around 2000, there are many things I built in the past that no longer work or are starting to show their age, but might still be useful in some way. This is that list.
jQuery plugin for pulsating elements. (2011)
Converts geojson files to GPS from Rijksdriehoeks-coordinaten. (2011)
No longer online:
For various reasons, mostly time-related, these project are no longer available online. They may be revived in the future, but no guarantees.
- Lystener Lystener shows you the lyrics you’re listening to now and easily lets you share them on Twitter and Facebook by simply selecting them. Read blogpost (2010)
- Guitaryst Guitaryst shows you the guitar tab to the song you’re listening to now, and scrolls the tab to the timing of the song. Read blogpost (2010)
- Laser Eyes! Drag and drop a photo onto the site, and it will draw lasers from your eyes. You can then post your photo to Facebook. Read blogpost (2011)
- Random Cute Animal Pick your favorite cute animal, and refresh for new cute animal pictures. (2010)
- Websites that don’t work without www (.com) a list of websites that didn’t work without typing www. in front of them, including resources to fix them. Read blogpost (2009)
- Ubiquity commands – Ubiquity was like Quicksilver/Alfred, but for Firefox. It was great. I created “convert to/from binary” and “convert to yoda-speak” functions for it. Read blogpost (2009)